Friday, May 17, 2013

Lemon and Raisin Cookies

Hi everyone,


I found this cookies recipe from one of the book I have gotten from BBW book fair the other day. The main reason I chose to bake this cookies first because my mom love raisins. Doesn't matter what I bake, she would be glad if it contains raisin. Well, I am happy seeing her happy.


Ok, let start with the ingredients:
150gm All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 pinch Salt
90gm of Icing Sugar
110gm Butter, softened
1 egg, beaten
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
150gm Raisins

First of all, I have preheated the oven to 200 degree C. I have sifted the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Then I added in the sugar, butter, egg and lemon zest until all well combined. After that, I use a spatula to fold in the raisins.

I uses two spoons to shape the dough and I arrange it on a silicon mat. It was bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Then I take it out and let it cool on the tray slightly before moving to the cooling rack.

Basically, this is a very simple recipe and it taste so refreshing with the lemon zest. All my family members love this cookies. They did blame me for not making enough. LOL...

That's it. Thanks for reading :)

~By Nicole with Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment