Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chocolate Candies Cookies

Hi everyone,


Today I would like to share with you a chocolate candies cookies which I have learnt from joyofbaking.com. This is the second time I am baking with the recipe from joyofbaking.com. To be frank, she never fail to impress me with her recipe. The outcome always turn out great. I am very happy with the cookies I have made. The texture is right and it looks attractive too. I believe most of the small kids would love this colourful cookies.


Here is the recipe adapted from joyofbaking.com:

2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Unsalted Butter
1/3 cup Granulated White Sugar
1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 large Egg
1 large Egg Yolk
1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup of M&M Candies

Firstly, I have preheated the oven to 180 degree C. I started with combining the flour, baking powder and salt together. Then I beat the butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy. I added the egg and egg yolks follow by the vanilla extract. Lastly I pour in the flour mixture and mix till all well combined. I uses a small ice cream scoop to shape it. Then I arrange the M&M tightly on the top. The cookies was bake in a fan oven for 12 minutes.

That is the process I gone through baking these cookies. It definitely worth for a try.

Thanks for reading!

~ By Nicole with love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment